Thetford After School Program (TASP)
TASP provides a comprehensive set of activities that:
- Encourage and empower children to become participants in program development and planning
- Foster the self-worth of each child
- Develop children's curiosity and love of learning
- Develop children's personal and interpersonal skills
- Provide recreational and physical activities to constructively channel children's energy
- Encourage participation in individual activities that develop self-esteem by striving for person best, and participation in group activities to provide lessons about cooperation and conflict resolution
- Provide fun activities in a safe, nurturing and enriching environment.
TASP provides opportunities for play indoor and outdoor, individual and group, and structured and unstructured. TASP runs each day after school (on full school days) from 3:00 to 5:30, in the school cafeteria.
5 days/week $211.00/month
4 days/week $172.00/month
3 days/week $130.00/month
2 days/week $91.00/month
1 day/week $49.00 month
Drop-in rate $18.00/day
TASP also provides services on a drop-in basis when space is available. Please contact the director, Brittany Bemis, at the number below for further information. A registration form on file is required, and 24 hours notice is preferred.